Molex off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: The company began by making flowerpots out of an industrial byproduct plastic called Molex. Later they made connectors for General Electric and other appliance manufacturers out of the same plastic. Molex acquired Woodhead Industries in 2006; the largest acquisition in the former’s history at the time.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/M.Tech
- B.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience.
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics.
- Excellent drawing reading skills.
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable.
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous.
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous.
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous.
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication.
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams).
- Alignment to MBM philosophy.
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others.
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD.