Mitsubishi Electric India is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire as Assistant Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mitsubishi Electric in India has grown to become a company offering a wide range of innovative and high-quality products for the Indian market. This includes products and solutions for Air Conditioners, Automotive Equipment, Elevators & Escalators, Factory Automation and Industrial Systems, Power Systems, Photovoltaic solutions, Semiconductor & Devices, Transportation Systems and Visual &Imaging.
Position: Assistant Manager
Experience: 8-12 years
- Ensures manufacturing goals are met or controlled, including schedule, cost, quality yield, throughput, on-time delivery & safety.
- Developing and executing operational procedures for the SMT & Manual Line.
- Provide programming and technical support for the SMT process equipment used in PCBA manufacturing: marking, solder paste printing, solder paste inspection, pick and place, and thermal profile monitoring system.
- Ensure system for traceability of components and assemblies.
- Monitors and improves the efficiency, output, and safety of manufacturing processes through observation and measurement as well as by collecting and interpreting data.
- Controlling the process through MES / [email protected]
- Responsible for shift production 100% prime, no accident without delay.
- Responsible for all process engineering operation.
- Controlled & Plan Maintenance management.
- Initiative PFMEA & Process Evaluation for New Product.
- Provides training to make sure all employees have the skills tools necessary for optimum performance.
- Applies lean manufacturing best practices and drives continuous improvement.
- Creates and fosters a positive, professional, team-oriented environment.
- Strong SMT line machine evaluation & new machine selection skill for Electronics.
- Manufacturing, Expert knowledge of Machine Programming, Operation and Maintenance of SMT & Through Hole Machines Mainly Solder Printer, Panasonic Pick & Place Machine, Reflow, SPI, Wave soldering, Reflow profiling & wave soldering profiling.
- Expert in Stencil, Pallets, Fixtures development etc.
- Expert in Factory Layout, Work bench ergonomic design, New Line Setup Installation, Line Balancing & 4M Management.
- Good Knowledge of NPI and Prototype activities.
- Expert knowledge of Machine Maintenance & Break Down Recovery management.
- Good knowledge & front player for Lean Manufacturing,5S, TPM, Kaizen, PFMEA, DFM,7 QC Tools & SPC.
- Coaches and develops staff by fostering a strong performance management culture that encourages on-going professional growth.
- Knowledge Production Software for Tracking & Traceability mainly MES & efactory.
- Preferable knowledge of ERP System like SAP PP Module / MM Module
- Good Knowledge about for Production Capacity planning, Efficiency calculation, OEE calculation.
- ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & OHSAS 45001 Management.
- Passionate Leadership with Managerial Skill, able to handle & mentor production team.
- Good Analytical, Presentation & Documentation Skill .
- Result & Process Orientation.
- Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Decision making ability.