Microsoft off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) — located in Hyderabad — is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Last date for online application: ASAP
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
• Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.