Microsoft India off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer II. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Microsoft in India employs about 6,500 people and has six business units representing the complete Microsoft product portfolio.
Position: Software Engineer-II
Experience: 4 years plus
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degrees (Masters is a plus).
- Build real-time data ingestion services which support millions of messages being processed per second with 99.99% service availability.
- Build highly reliable distributed storage systems which support low latency/high throughput for ingestion, relying on cutting edge technologies like Azure Service Fabric.
- Integrate with ecosystems such as: IoT applications, Azure Serverless, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse.
- Owning the products and driving them end to end, all the way from gathering requirements, development, testing, deployment to ensuring high availability post deployment.
- Triaging issues and implementing solutions to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business. Perform root cause analysis, trend analysis and post-mortems.
- Solid CS fundamentals.
- Fluent in multi-threaded.
- Asynchronous programming.
- Strong inclination for architecting at scale .
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills .
- Good written and oral communication skills .