Microsoft India off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Research Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Microsoft in India employs about 6,500 people and has six business units representing the complete Microsoft product portfolio.
Position: Research Intern
- Candidates must be enroled in a university as part of either a doctoral, masters, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
- Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.