Microsoft India off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Consultant Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990 and has since worked closely with the Indian government, the IT industry, academia and the local developer community to usher in some of the early successes in the IT market. Microsoft currently has offices in the 9 cities of Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, the NCR (New Delhi and Gurgaon) and Pune. Microsoft in India employs about 6,500 people and has six business units representing the complete Microsoft product portfolio.
Position: Associate Consultant Intern
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology (year of degree completion 2022).
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure,).
- Deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology.
- As an Associate Consultant Intern, you implement, develop, and architect effective solutions while working directly with customers.
- You use your software expertise to help ensure that our customers get greater business
value from our world-class technology.
- You also grow your own expertise in platform and industry solutions and strategic technology consulting. If you want to have an immediate impact with real-world implications, this a great place to start.
- Technology obsessed.
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role.
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork.
- Eager to grow and learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Competency in Building Successful Relationships.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Cross-boundary collaboration.
- Thriving in a fast paced, ambiguous environment .