Micron off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Test Solutions Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Micron Technology is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory. It owned Lexar between 2006 and 2017.
Position: Test Solutions Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering from Tier-1 college.
- Overall 0-1 year of working experience.
- Proficient in programming skills: C/C++/Python/Perl.
- Good knowledge in STLC framework is required.
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage.
- Multi-tasker with good interpersonal skills and able to influence partners in complex network and drive for alignment.
- Inquisitive and with an eye for detail, proven track record in successful probing during problem solving and root cause investigation and analysis, able to think out of the box, and ability to navigate out of deadlock situation.
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills/debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced, multifaceted, environment.
- Develop and maintain test strategies and programs for Non-volatile Memory products.
- Responsible to develop, optimize, analyze the test code for validation.
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, sophisticated duplication analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization.
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with ground breaking test time reduction methodologies.
- Assist process and production teams by providing vital engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations.
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing.
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner.