Micron off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Micron Technology is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory. It owned Lexar between 2006 and 2017.
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Education – Master’degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs.
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling.
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter.
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving.
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA).
- Experience with Cloud services.