Micron off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate Layout Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Micron Technology is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory. It owned Lexar between 2006 and 2017.
Position: Associate Layout Engineer
- Completed Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from reputed institute.
- Understanding of Cadence VLE/VXL and Mentor Graphic Calibre DRC/LVS is a must.
- Good understanding of Analog Layout fundamentals (e.g. Matching, Electro-migration, Latch-up, coupling, cross-talk, IR-drop, active and passive parasitic devices etc.).
- Understanding Layout effects on the circuit performance such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.
- Ability to understand design constraints and implement high-quality layouts.
- Good understanding and problem-solving skills in physical verification of custom layout.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE or MTech in Electronic/VLSI Engineering (Year of passing 2019 onwards only).
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Design and development of Layout for critical analog, mixed-signal and custom digital block.
- Perform layout verification like LVS/DRC/quality check and documentation.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of block-level layouts with acceptable quality.
- Contribute to effective project-management.
- Effectively communicating with engineering teams in the US, Japan and China to assure the success of the layout project.