Microchip off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microchip Technology is a publicly-listed American corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless solutions.
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related streams.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in C++ and Linux
- Beginners to intermediate programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills.
- Good knowledge in Data Structures, System Programming etc.
- Quick Learner and flexible to take up different tasks.
- Experience or exposure to Data Storage domain.
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms.
- Knowledge in SCSI Primary, Block, and Storage Enclosure command sets.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments.
- Knowledge in Storage Enclosure Zoning and Management.
- Experience developing software in Advanced REST a plus.
- Knowledge and use of standards such as REST, HTML5, JSON.
- Knowledge in SOAP, IPMI, CIM, and RESTFUL protocols.