Microchip off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microchip Technology is a publicly-listed American corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless solutions.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge on microcontrollers and its peripherals.
- Good knowledge of the ‘C’ programming languages and debugging.
- Knowledge and training on Java Script, Python Script will be an added advantage.
- Open to learn new tools/technologies.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Ability to solve problem with positive attitude.