Microchip off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Corporate Applications Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Microchip Technology is a publicly-listed American corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless solutions.
Position: Corporate Applications Engineer
Location: Tamil Nadu
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Last date for online application: ASAP
- The candidate would have majored in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science.
- Graduating in the year 2021.
- Knowledge of Microcontrollers – Knowledge of 8051, ARM, AVR, or PIC Microcontrollers will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of protocols used in the industry – Exposure to protocols used in communication and control will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of peripherals – Exposure to peripherals like ADC, CAN, I2C, PWM, SPI, USART, and USB will be an advantage.
- Aptitude for debug – Problem-solving and the ability to debug are highly desired
Good communication skills – Communication is vital to any organization. Candidates should be able to demonstrate good written and oral communication.