Micro Focus off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java Developer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Micro Focus is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Position: Java Developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 3-8 years experience.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Experienced in programming (preferably in Server side) using Core Java (for ex:
Java collections, Threading, Garbage collections etc.)
- Very good understanding of how java works and JVM internals.
- Experience designing & implementing REST APi’s.
- Experience with Cloud technologies.
- Experience developing As-A-Service capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.