Mettler Toledo off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Intern BPA. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mettler Toledo is a multinational manufacturer of scales and analytical instruments. It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, process analytics instruments, and end-of-line inspection systems. The company operates worldwide with 70% of net sales, derived in equal parts, from Europe and from the Americas. Asian business is included in the remaining 30%. Mettler Toledo is headquartered in Switzerland and incorporated in the United States.
Position: Intern BPA
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc IT/ MBA/ BMS
Salary: Rs 3-5 LPA
- The candidate must be pursuing BE, B Tech, BSc IT, MBA, BMS or similar courses.
- Preferred pursuing specialization in Finance or IT.
- Should have knowledge about Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, SQL Good people skillsGood communication skills.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment.
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux.
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc.
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage.
- Analyze AI use-cases and develop engineering applications related to data mining, computer vision, machine learning and natural language processing.
- Work on end-to-end AI/ML solution deployment and effectively communicate results/findings through data visualization.
- Work on the bridging the gap between the latest in deep learning research and its application in real-world products.
- Understanding the RPA landscape and support in implementation.
- Support in Virtual Bots Management for the Automation Support.
- Support Documentation throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding designing of Process Automation.
- Participate in process optimization workshops.