MetricStream is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Trainee- Member Technical Staff . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: MetricStream the independent market leader in enterprise and cloud applications for Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management, makes GRC simple. MetricStream apps improve business performance by strengthening risk management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management for hundreds of thousands of users in dozens of industries, including Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing.
Position: Trainee- Member Technical Staff
- 2020 batch BTech / BE / MCA or equivalent.
- Good Academic record.
- Good pH Score.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands-on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed.
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of other Oracle RDBMS is an added plus.
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment.
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory.