Methods Electronics off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineering Trainee. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Methode Electronics is an American Multinational company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales Operations in more than 35 locations in 14 countries.The company employs around 4,566 people worldwide.
Position: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Experience: 0-1 year
- Qualification: BE/ME in Electronics Engineering with 65% Aggregate in highest qualification.
- Total experience: 0 to 1 years.
- Should undertake training and work on Software development for embedded applications.
- Methode Electronics has components in the primary end markets of the automotive, Big Data, white goods, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics and healthcare industries.
- Should have sound knowledge of Basic electronics, embedded c programming, assembly programming.
- Knowledge of various micro controllers, peripherals, interrupts.
- Knowledge in using development tools such as Emulators, Debuggers, and Simulators.
- Good understanding of communication protocols CAN, SPI, I2C.
- Fair knowledge on Microcontrollers, Good Written and Verbal Communication skills, Analytical Skills.