Medtronic is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Software Engineer Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Medtronic is an American Irish-domiciled medical device company that generates the majority of its sales and profits from the U.S. healthcare system but is headquartered in the Republic of Ireland for tax purposes. Medtronic has an operational and executive headquarters in Fridley, Minnesota in the U.S.In 2015, Medtronic acquired Irish–tax registered Covidien (a U.S. tax inversion to Ireland from 2007), in the largest U.S. corporate tax inversion in history, which enabled Medtronic to move its legal registration from the U.S. to Ireland. Medtronic operates in 140 countries and employs over 100,000 people.
Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering from a premium institute.
- 0- 1 years of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures.
- Solid in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, C++, C.
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills.
- Proficiency with two or more of the following programming languages: C#, C, C++, Java.
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web-based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.