McFadyen Solutions is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Project Manager. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: McFadyen Solutions has completed more than 200 large-scale IT implementations for a prestigious client list, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Our proficiencies include eCommerce, web content management, online relationship management (B2C, B2B, B2E), and ERP integration. Our unique approach of focusing on select software partnerships allows McFadyen’s consultants to immerse themselves in specific technologies, thus providing the deep expertise that can propel business forward.
Position: Project Manager
• Proven project management track record of high-visibility, large-scale projects.
• Experience with off shore and on shore development model.
• Mastery of Microsoft Project.
• Hands-on experience leading large-scale Agile software development efforts.
• Strong background in eBusiness solutions or web system integration, especially in large-scale Commerce.
• Integrity driven to make and deliver achievable commitments.
• Management skills (resource planning, setting expectation levels, scheduling, mentoring, prioritizing).
• Oral communication (customer interaction, requirements analysis, BPR, training).
• Written communication (project work plan, SOWs, executive briefings).
• Understanding of system design and development environments.
• Strong understanding or experience in best practice methodologies.
• PMI PMP a plus.
• Familiarity with ATG Dynamo, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Escalate Retail, Endeca, Oracle BEA WebLogic, JBoss, Interwoven TeamSite, Documentum, Stellant, and other enterprise internet platforms a plus.
• Accountability for overall project management including scheduling, coordination of internal and customer resources, scope control, cost accounting, technical issue resolution, and developing a project work plan.
• Oversee the proper analysis and documentation of the client’s specific business processes and other IT needs.
• Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
• Ensure high-quality on-time deliverables within budget.
• Implement and revise our Agile-based project methodologies as technologies and solutions evolve.
• Oversee the documentation of requirements analysis, design specifications, test plans, and executive briefings.
• Active participation in new business development including estimating project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
• Assist in recruiting, managing, and mentoring employees.
• Travel to customer sites as needed.
• One of our projects is located in Washington DC the other is located in Dallas Texas.
• Provide weekly written status reports and expense reports.