McAfee off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Quality Assurance Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 1 years
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Education: B.E/B.Tech
- Experience: 1+ years of experience in product testing and development, including doing code review / bug analysis, writing test tools, designing test cases and contributing to test planning.
- Experience shipping high-quality, scalable software
- Debugging experience, and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good to have network concepts knowledge.
- Demonstrated both within a team and cross-group to guide identification and resolution of issues along with being able to create features into the product.
- You will work on product/module requirement and come up with required test plans and scripts for automated testing.
- You will work with development teams and working towards resolving bugs, ensuring that the product meets the quality and usability expectations.
- You will help Manage a QA test bed and process for the Network Security appliances.
- Compliance with latest testing methodologies to achieve additional functionality with improved quality.
- You will report to the QA manager.
- Design and develop automated tools or frameworks for highly optimised test coverage.
- Scripting knowledge to automate the test cases.
- Ensure test-ability in product features and measure code coverage data.
- Use creative test technologies.