McAfee off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Development Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: McAfee, is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California and claims to be the world’s largest dedicated technology security company.
Position: Software Development Engineer
- Experience developing/shipping high-quality, scalable software on Windows platforms.
- Have programming, debugging experience,. knowledge of debugging using tools like windbg.
- Expertise in C++, C, Win32 API ,Multithreading, IPC, System Programming, Memory management and understanding of basic CS concepts is must.
- Experience in Unit Tests.
- Knowledge of Windows internals.
- Exposure to Kernel level will be an added plus.
- Good Knowledge on installers like InstallShield.
- Familiar with Test-driven Development concepts.
- Work within a team and cross-group to promote identification and resolution of issues to ship along with being able to promote features into the product.
- Exposure to Scripting language like Perl / Python / Ruby would be desirable.
- Break down complex software systems with experience in performance and interoperability testing of software products in a production scenario.
- 7+ years of experience doing code review, defect analysis, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities.
- Excellent experience driving quality programs like coding guidelines, best practices within the development teams.
- Is passionate and committed to software quality.
- Have architectural, design, programming, and debugging experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, scalable software with a cohesive user experience.
- Have good knowledge of Continuous development methodology and experience delivering software using CD principles.
- Expertise on Microsoft Windows operating systems.