Maxval is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Since 2004, we have helped over one thousand organizations capitalize on their innovations by being different from the big-box IP solution providers. We started with a passion to deliver the highest quality IP services in the most efficient manner, one customer and project at a time. Early on, before “data-driven” became popular, we focused on metrics, and enabled our internal systems with technology. Costs dropped as quality rose. We developed the industry’s leading, full-spectrum of IP lifecycle management services and software solutions. Almost two decades later, we continue to focus on quality, efficiency and technology from our Silicon Valley headquarters.
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as .Net, Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adaptive with undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Must possess product development thought process.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Must have good communication and Presentation skills.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Attend and complete the skill training provided by maxval with a good score.
- Participate in code development, code Review, programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to product development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Learn to identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the product development lead.
- Participate in the complete SDLC from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Contribute as team member to interface with the product marketing, global services team and customer/partners to address issues in the field.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.