Mavenir Systems off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Java – Full Stack Development Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Mavenir is a cloud-native software company to the communications service provider (CSP) market, headquartered in Richardson, Texas, US. The company has a complex corporate history as a result of repeated acquisition and spin off, but in its current incarnation has a USD500 million turnover (2018), 3,300 employees and over 250 telecoms service provider customers.
Position: Java – Full Stack Development Engineer
Salary: Rs 6,00,000
- 2019/20 batch B.E / B.Tech (CS / IT / IS / Electronics and Communications Engineering).
- Good academic record (70% throughout).
- Good pH score.
- Must have Excellent Programing knowledge of Java, HTTP REST services.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, and concepts.
- Good understanding of Microservices and platforms – K8, dockers.
- Understanding of Web frontend technologies and frameworks (React, Angular) is a Plus.
- 6-12 months of experience developing complex applications (Preferred).
- Preferred Experience on spring boot or spring framework.
- Preferred Working experience on Linux/Unix with good shell scripting skills.
- Write scalable and testable codes using the best coding practices.
- Own one or more modules of the solution under development.
- Work closely with Technical Lead for quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Adhere to company policies and quality standards.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to the reporting manager.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.