Mathworks off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Engineering Development Group . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: MathWorks is an American privately held corporation that specializes in mathematical computing software. Its major products include MATLAB and Simulink, which support data analysis and simulation.
Position: Engineering Development Group
Location: Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Explore, identify and transition to teams that match your professional interests and advance your career. Contribute by writing code or creating product demos via challenging technical projects with teams across Development and Customer-facing Engineering organizations.
- Develop & demonstrate customer experience/perspective & problem-solving skills by working on complex technical issues in MATLAB, Simulink and our entire suite of products. Specialize & develop deeper technical skills in your domain.
- Demonstrate proactive initiative, lead process improvement projects and coach & mentor others. Benefit from extensive learning opportunities through training, mentorship and knowledge sharing forums.
- Bachelors (for our Undergraduate program) or Masters/Ph.D. (for our Graduate program) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong academic record.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Strong programming skills.
- A good understanding of Object Oriented methodologies.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.