Luxoft off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Loan IQ Technical Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm, with about 12,900 employees within its 41 offices in 22 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Position: Loan IQ Technical Engineer
- Looking for an experienced Technical Customer Journey Expert with in-depth LoanIQ knowledge to help with testing of the Loan IQ upgrade and Risk Free rate functionality.
- Within Tribe Lending we have set ourselves on a mission to become fully digitized and data led so as to enhance the experience of our Clients and our employees.
- In our urge to make complex Lending simple, reusing data, following the patterns it provides and predicting the investments we make in our clients is key. We are tackling fundamental, high impact solutions in the financial services industry. Our Tribe consists of roughly 120 professionals and we are growing to accelerate this transformation journey. We are talking of making a fresh start, being creative, challenging the status quo.
• Implement new releases of Loan IQ including (automated) testing of new enhancements, retest existing defects/fixes in the release
• Liaise with Finastra(supplier of Loan IQ) to ensure that fixes are delivered with the right priority
• Analyse business requirements and design, implement them using Loan IQ features
• Create tools using Loan IQ API’s to automate migration of portfolios from legacy systems to Loan IQ
• Knowing the Loan IQ data model and able to create queries to help analyse issues/requirements
• Creating Automated tests for Loan IQ user interface and Loan IQ API’s
Skills:You are an ambitious and experienced Functional Loan IQ expert who can add value based on his knowledge. Next to your functional expertise you also have knowledge about the technical setup of Loan IQ. You are passionate, bring new ideas, open to others suggestion and a great team player. You have good communication skills and open to learn new skills. You are on top of market trends and would be at ease talking about how technology as well as Lending is evolving.
• In-depth hands on experience in the technical Loan IQ setup and system administration- this area holds no secret for you.
• Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model.
• Knowledge of Loan IQ API’s and how to interface with them.
• Hands on experience of CI/CD- experience of using Azure DevOps is a plus.
• Experience of using monitoring and visualization tools like – graphite, grafana.
• Knowledge of automated deployment tools like Ansible.
• Working knowledge of Linux and Oracle.
• Knowledge of cloud technologies and containers is a plus.
• Knowledge about ITIL processes- prior experience of working in a Agile Scrum team is a plus.
• Functional knowledge of Loan IQ and the Lending Domain is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.