Luxoft off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Abinitio / Academy Intern . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital strategy and software engineering firm, with about 12,900 employees within its 41 offices in 22 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
Position: Abinitio / Academy Intern
Project Description: The project is in RISK Domain using EUNO platform which is supported by the IT team. The platform operates 24/7 supporting teams in Sydney. The platform undergoes constant change as it provides services to a number of business stakeholders.
- 1. Candidate has to undergo training in Abinitio product suite, capital market domain, Agile methodology for 2 months.
- 2. After 2 months of training, they are expected to work on small tasks and shadow existing team for a month.
- 3. After 3 months, candidate is expected to work independently in team.
- 1. BE Comp Science or MCA from reputed college.
- 2. Should have passed in 2018 or 2019.
- 3. 0-1 year expertise with SQL, database concepts and any programming languages.
- 4. Knowledge of any ETL tool will be advantage.
- 5. Should be very good at communication skills and high in energy.
- 6. Should be strong in analytical thinking.
- 7. Should be flexible to work for extended hours to learn Abinitio tool
- 8. Ability and eagerness to independently learn.