LTI off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Qlik Administration. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: LTI (L&T Infotech) is a global IT services and solutions provider. We provide the winning edge to our clients by leveraging our Business-to-IT Connect and Deeply Committed People. Our clients have found in us a right-size partner who combines scale, stability and customer-centricity. Our parent company is Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (L&T), a technology, engineering, manufacturing and construction conglomerate, with global operations. This rich corporate heritage has given us many inherent advantages that we translate into tangible benefits for our clients.
Position: Qlik Administration
Experience: 3-6 Years
- Sr. QlikView / Qlik Sense Administration.
- Job Responsibilities and Requirements :- 2+ years QlikView or Qlik Sense Administration.-
- Configure and administer Qlik Sense sites using Qlik Management Console (QMC).- Publish, reload, duplicate, import, or delete Qlik apps.- Control access, tokens, and permissions for users.
- Control content security based on security rules.
- Manage data connections and extensions to select and load data.
- Synchronize content and users of Qlik sites.
- Manage tasks and triggers for Qlik sites.
- Responsible for the Qlik infrastructure, up-gradation, and migration of QlikView / Qlik Sense applications.
- Troubleshoot issues regarding access, data visualizations, display issues, streams, and performance.
- Help users on how to use the Qlik Sense tool for reporting and data visualization to include communicating best practices.
- Gather a deep understanding of business needs and translate into QlikView / Qlik Sense technology solutions.
- Develop and support Qlik applications/solutions. Optimizing user queries and dashboard performance.
- Experience with N Printing Tool and Qlik Security Model.
- Mandate :- Experience with Qlik Management Console (QMC) preferred.
- Ready to work in shifts.