Lionbridge off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Junior Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that provides localization and AI training data services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, the company has operations in 26 countries.
Position: Junior Engineer
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Time/Shifts:- Resource will have to work on shifts in rotation basis to support US time zone.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues.
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1/2 support teams for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.