Legato Health Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Legato is the global capability center of a leading U.S. health care insurance company, Anthem, Inc. Operating out of India and the Philippines, our associates provide solutions and support in the areas of health care operations, data analytics, digital technologies, automation, and artificial intelligence.
Position: Software Engineer
- Coordinates operations support and application maintenance functions pertaining to the applications in scope.
- Development and defect fixes.
- Interface with the Network Operations Center (NOC), Incident Management, Infrastructure and Applications support teams to facilitate outage resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis and complete required documentation for high-severity outages that impact business partners.
- Perform code changes as required.
- Collaborates with geographically diverse associates to get work accomplished.
- Ensures adherence to enterprise and team processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Assists with the team’s reporting needs as required.
- Applies and mentors use of tools to define requirements.
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement.