Lam Research is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates as Software Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
Position: Software Engineer
About: As a trusted, collaborative partner to the world’s leading semiconductor companies, Lam Research Corp. (NASDAQ :LRCX) is a fundamental enabler of the silicon road map. In fact, today, nearly every advanced chip is built with Lam technology. Our innovative wafer fabrication equipment and services allow chip makers to build smaller, faster, and better performing electronic devices. We combine superior systems engineering, technology leadership, a strong values-based culture, and unwavering commitment to customer success to accelerate innovation, enabling our customers to shape the future.
Experience: 6 months-2 years’
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Science)
- Experience: 6 months – 2 years
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Unix | QNX RTOS
- Knowledge of C & C++
- Hands-on involvement in troubleshooting critical customer escalations. Involves problem-solving, reproducing the issue on a simulator and debugging through code to identify the root cause
- Identify corrective and preventive actions for effective closure of the escalation
- Testing software patches with bug fixes for critical customer escalations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer
- Self-learner, to familiarize with the current products, SW architecture and stay on top of the new projects/ changes that are implemented.
- Documentation of software-related technical articles to be published to the field