Lam Research is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as Engineering Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Lam Research Corporation is an American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits.Its products are used primarily in front-end wafer processing, which involves the steps that create the active components of semiconductor devices (transistors, capacitors) and their wiring (interconnects). The company also builds equipment for back-end wafer-level packaging (WLP), and for related manufacturing markets such as for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
Position: Engineering Intern
- Project: Design a test bench application to simulate Electrical control functions in our lab.
- Provide sustaining engineering support.
- Engineering design changes & documentations under general supervision of a Senior Engineer.
- Knowledge in basic Electrical & Electronics concepts.
- Lab testing & measuring equipment knowledge.
- Logical thinking & Programming skill.
- Components selection knowledge.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Tools.
- Working Knowledge in any programming language (Eg:- C#).
- Undertsanding of various communication protocol (Eg:- Ethernet, Ethercat).