KredX off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Frontend Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Founded in 2015, KredX was started with the single mission of solving working capital challenges for businesses by utilising an asset lying idle in its balance sheet in the name of accounts receivable. Accounts receivable, once appropriately harnessed, has the potential to solve working capital issues, thereby accelerating growth. It was this that laid the foundation of KredX.
Position: Frontend Engineer
Job Requirements :
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing .
- Understanding of progressive web apps .
- Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha) .
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of KredX and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React JS issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React JS applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your .