KPSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of
About: The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
Position: Group -c(Non-Technical)
Last date for online application: 19-09-2020
Drafting Assistant: Must be holder of a Degree in Law.
Labour Inspector/ First Grade Revenue Inspector/ Warden: Bachelor’s Degree from any University.
Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): Bachelors degree in Commerce (B.Com) with Accountancy and Commerce from an institution recognized by the Government.
Statistical Inspector: Bachelor’s Degree with any one of the following subjects Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science.
Account Assistant: B.Com or B.B.M. or B.B.A. Degree or possess any other equivalent qualification notified as such by U.G.C.
Auditors:Degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as one of the subject of a University established by law in India.
Marketing Supervisor: B.Sc in Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation from any recognized University.
Enumerator: Degree in Economics or Statistics.
Hostel Superintendents: Bachelor’s Degree with Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.).
Junior Account Assistant: PUC in Commerce with Accountancy as optional subject.
Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): Passed SSLC or its equivalent examination.
Enumerator-cum-DEO: (10+2) PUC pass.
Tide Watcher: SSLC pass.
Library Assistant: Diploma in Library Science and Information Management conducted by the Board of Technical Examination Department of Technical Education with an aggregate of 50 percent marks from all the semesters.
House Father/ House Mother: Passed PUC.
Salary: Rs.14,550 – 26,700/-
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- For 2(A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3(B) Category – 38 years
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Category-1 – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy.
Vacancies: 523 Posts
- Drafting Assistant – 03 posts
- Labour Inspector – 26 posts
- Enumerator-cum-Data Entry Operator – 45 posts
- Tide Watcher – 01 post
- Statistical Inspector – 17 posts
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) – 21 posts
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies) – 10 posts
- Account Assistant – 72 posts
- Auditors – 20 posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies) – 66 posts
- Marketing Supervisor – 06 posts
- Warden (Boys/ Girls) – 140 posts
- Junior Account Assistant – 24 posts
- Library Assistant – 01 post
- House Father/ House Mother – 50 posts
- Enumerator – 06 posts
- Hostel Superintendents – 15 posts