KPIT Technologies off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Trainee Engineer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: KPIT Technologies Limited (formerly KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd) is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
Position: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Rs 3.6-5.5 LPA
- Graduation Year: 2021.
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above.
- Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design.
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++.
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM.
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure.
- MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral).
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident.
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech.
- Willingness to learn and innovate.
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams.