KONE Recruitment is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee/Engineer .Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: KONE Oyj officially stylized as KONE and trading as KONE Corporation), founded in 1910 and headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland, is an international engineering and service company employing some 55,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. In addition, KONE builds and services moving walkways (referred to by the company as autowalks), automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators. The company provides local service for builders, developers, building owners, designers and architects in 1,000 offices in over 50 countries.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee/Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Qualification: B.E/B .Tech
Eligibility: B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech – Power Electronics 7.0 CGPA
- Experience in electrical & electronics control system.
- Experience of manual software testing & testing tools like Quality centre,Jama.
- Experience on agile methods.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits.
- Experience of PLC (added advantage).
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing.
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software.
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams.
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager.
- Strong interest towards quality assurance.
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments.
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools.
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment.
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate.
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository.