Koch Technology Center off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Finance Associate . Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koch Technology Center (KTC) is a global IT center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bengaluru, India, the KTC serves as a hub for innovation supporting Information Technology operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions.
Position: Finance Associate
Location: Bengaluru , Karnataka
Experience: 1-4 years
Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com (Hons)], MBA, Diploma in IFRS or US GAAP or CA (Intermediate) or Master of Commence (M.Com) .
- Ensure the validity, correctness, completeness, and professional documents of accounting in the scheduled timetable.
- With supervision, to prepare and document journal entries such as bank, payroll and related reconciliation work; prepare quarterly financial packages and provide commentary as required.
- Support senior to run SAP month end reports for costing/inventory review.
- Assist the accounting manager with internal and external audit requests. Interact with internal and external auditors; provide clarification on those items requiring additional support.
- Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Good coordination skill.
- Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
- Good master in communication for English.
- Work with high volume in a systematic way.
- With positive attitude, a team player.
- Quick learner and Can work under pressure.
- High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally.
- Ability to express ideas, opinion and analysis in a clear, coherent and logical manner.
- Understand and deliver on agreed SLA’s and KPI’s – highlight potential risks in advance and ensure all compliance and controls are being met.
- SAP Experience is a must.