Koch Technology Center off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koch Technology Center (KTC) is a global IT center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bengaluru, India, the KTC serves as a hub for innovation supporting Information Technology operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Bengaluru , Karnataka
Job Description: Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD.
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity.
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics.
- Excellent drawing reading skills.
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable.
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous.
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous.
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous.
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication.
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- Self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams).
- Alignment to MBM philosophy.
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others.