Koch off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Associate, Reporting & Analytics. Interested candidates can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Koch Technology Center (KTC) is a global IT center for Koch Industries, Inc., the second-largest private company in the U.S. with estimated annual revenue as high as $100 billion, according to Forbes. Based in Bengaluru, India, the KTC serves as a hub for innovation supporting Information Technology operations for Koch companies: Georgia-Pacific, Molex, Guardian, INVISTA, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, Koch Supply & Trading and Koch Business Solutions.
Position: Associate, Reporting & Analytics
Experience: 0-1 year
- A Fresh Engineering graduate ( Mechanical / Industrial engineering ) with an experience of 0 to 1 y, who is passionate and eager to learn and contribute in areas of supply chain analytics.
- Basic requirement would be to support Analyst in day to day activities on data analysis and visualization.
- Performing the documentation related tasks for projects assigned.
- Assist Analyst in the development of new strategies.
- Contribute in enhancement of processes, Support Maintenance of ongoing projects.
- Support Analyst in streamlining of Adhoc Analysis, Identify potential areas of automation.
- Support Analyst in to Extracting data, reporting and analysis to generate business insights.
- Mathematical skills with the ability to perform basic calculations accurately and quickly.
- To have strong Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data using statistical tools like R / python.
- Understanding of Statistical analysis.
- APICS CPIM certification.