KLA off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Algorithm Intern. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: KLA Corporation is a capital equipment company based in Milpitas, California. It supplies process control and yield management systems for the semiconductor industry and other related nanoelectronics industries. The company’s products and services are intended for all phases of wafer, reticle, integrated circuit (IC) and packaging production, from research and development to final volume manufacturing.
Position: Algorithm Intern
Last date for online application: ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- PhD candidate in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics.
- Strong background in image processing, computer vision, math, deep learning and/or pattern recognition.
- Significant experience of C++ development in both windows and Linux environment.
- Strong mathematic skills in linear algebra and optimization.
- Ability to formulate solutions through analyzing complex data.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in semi-conductor photo-lithography or VLSI process is desired but not required.
- The team is responsible for real-time algorithms research and development. This individual will utilize his/her strong skills in image processing, computer vision, deep learning, mathematics, and software to build algorithms for the world most advanced wafer inspection platforms.
- Analyze the signal and noise characteristics of current and emerging IC yield limiting defects, formulating algorithmic solutions, and validating them via simulation and prototyping.
- Work with product system engineering team to define the algorithm performance specification and use it to guide the algorithm design and implementation.
- Act as the algorithm representative during system level hardware/software integration.
- Provide algorithm technical support during product demo and beta testing, work with domain experts from other functional teams on special customer engagement projects.
- Participate in software quality assurance activities required by the software development process.