Keysight Technologies is conducting off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software QA Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Keysight Technologies, or Keysight, is an American company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. In 2014, Keysight was spun off from Agilent Technologies, taking with it the product lines focused on electronics and radio, leaving Agilent with the chemical and bio-analytical products.
Position:Software QA Engineer
Location: Manesar (Haryana)
Last date for online application: ASAP
- Bachelor or master’s degree in CS/IT/EEE.
- Experience: 0 – 1.5 years of experience in creating automated test frameworks.
- Experience in C# / C++ / Shell Scripting / Java/Python programming language.
- Experience in databases like MySQL.
- Experience in Visual Studio, JIRA, GIT/SVN, Jenkins tools.
- Knowledge of Data Science (Preferred).
- Good problem analysis & solving skills.
- Able to collaborate and coordinate effectively with extended team members.
- Knowledge of “Agile” software development methodology.
- Ability to learn new skill.
Strong Logical & analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated and self-organized.
- Excellent team player, responsive and accountable.
- Work closely with the development team to perform Manual, Regression & System Level test and validation tasks including defining test plan and test cases.
- Develop automated test framework.
- Create CI/CD pipeline and develop DevOps Infrastructure.
- Develop automated tests based on customer requirements and ensure the product meets the required quality standards.
- Work in Agile Scrum team and accomplish the task.
- Work closely with customer to understand SW usage scenario, replicate in-house to qualify SW.
- Execute SW QA plan, work in an Agile team to meet quality metrics with a focus on Licensing and customer experience.
- Sign-off product for shipment.