Kerala University is inviting eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the post of Programmer/ Senior Programmer .
About: University of Kerala (UoK), formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala in India, by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university. C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the then Diwan (Prime Minister) of Travancore, was the first governor.
Position: Programmer/ Senior Programmer
Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Date for walk-in-interview: 11-09-2020
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with a minimum of first class in aggregate from a recognized University in India. OR
- MCA after completing a regular full-time course from any recognized University in India with a minimum of first class in aggregate. OR
- M.Sc (Computer Science) after completing B.Sc (Computer science) or BCA degree recognized by University of Kerala, with a minimum of first-class for both graduation and post-graduation.
- Technical Experience: Experience in using latest RDBMS tools in network environment with server class
Operating System/ Web Programming tools
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/IT with not less than 60% marks OR
- MCA OR M.Sc (Computer Science/Software Engineering) after completing B.Sc (Computer Science) or BCA with not less than 60% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Programmer: Not more than 36 years
- Senior Programmer: Not more than 40 years
Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Programmer: 01 post
- Senior Programmer: 01 post
- Programmer: Rs.25,000/-
- Senior Programmer: Rs.35,000/-