Kantar is conducting off-campus recruitment drive to hire candidate as ROI Analyst. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: Kantar is a data, insights and consulting company that was founded in 1992. It has more than 30,000 employees working in 100 countries in various research disciplines, including social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer and shopper behavior and public opinion.
Position: ROI Analyst
Salary: Rs 5.5 LPA
- BELOW COMBINATIONS from 2020 and 2021 pass outs, 60% and above through academics.
- >BSC ( Maths / Statistics / Economics) + MBA ( Marketing).
- >BSC ( Maths / Statistics / Economics) + MSC ( Maths / Statistics / Economics).
- Preferred candidates those who have completed the course in Data Analytics / Machine learning / Python / R skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Data Veracity as per problem brief.
- Hypothesis building and model development.
- Ensure Statistical Hygiene.
- Hands on with programming/modelling and visualisation tools.
- Willing to learn new things and experiment to get to the best solution.
- Knowledge about basics of data analytics.
- Strong and solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to analyse and document complex business processes.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver in any condition.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential.
- Advanced skills in Excel /SAS /R would be preferred.
- Good attitude and willingness to learn and should be a team player.
- Organizing skills.