JPMorgan Chase & Co off- campus recruitment drive to hire candidates for Software Engineer . Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Position: Software Engineer
- Strong Java, J2EE development and Big Data experience.
- Significant programming experience with object-oriented languages in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Experience developing software in an Agile manner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – the ability to think out of the box to provide creative solutions to technology challenges.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals.
Job Description: As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.