“Zoho” is conducting Off-Campus recruitment drive for Software Developer, Technical Support Engineer of 2017, 2018 & 2019. Interested Candidate can read the details and apply ASAP.
About Company: Zoho Corporation is an Indian software development company. The focus of Zoho Corporation lies in web-based business tools and information technology solutions, including an office tools suite, internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software.
Job Location: Chennai, Tenkasi, India
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Position: Software Developer
Test Date: 14th, 15th, 22nd, 29th December 2019(Chennai) | 29th December 2019
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- If you have attended the written test / Interview with ZOHO anytime in the past 3 months, you are not eligible for this test.
- Students graduating in 2021 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Interview Date: 3rd November
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Job Description and Skills
- As a support engineer, you are responsible to handle phone calls, e-mails, technical chats and online web sessions with prospects and customers.
- To be the face of the product by having excellent presentations, in-depth knowledge of products to assist in implementation and troubleshooting.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer focus with an ability to work well in a team and prioritize your workload. Also ready to work for 24*5 (Mon-Fri) shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- Besides soft-skills, more credits go to candidates having a good understanding of modern IT management, ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs, basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications, end-point security, IT operations and support management applications.
Note: The call letter for the written test would be sent only to the shortlisted candidates.
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, Software Developer, Technical Support Engineer, ZOHO|
|Employment Type||Full Time|