“Xerox” is conducting recruitments for Associate Engineer, Software Engineering. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company : Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Position : Associate Engineer, Software Engineering
Job Roles and Responsibilties
- Contribute to a full stack team with an emphasis on front-end development.
- Develop Angular front-end components with performance, stability, and maintainability in mind.
- Develop automated integration and unit tests for components
- Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Angular 2+
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with TypeScript.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience writing front-end integration and unit tests.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with JSON-based web APIs.
integration and unit tests
- Well versed in best practices for front-end development.
- Knowledgeable in front-end architectural and code patterns.
- A comprehensive understanding of the HTTP request/response lifecycle.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
- Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Prior experience working on successful projects using C++, C, and Jave or C#
- Progressive Web Application experience
- Full-stack development experience, especially with C# .NET, SQL, AWS and Azure.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||Associate Engineer, B.Tech, Bachelor's Degree, BE, IT Jobs, Software Engineer, Xerox|
|Employment Type||Full time|