“Wipro” is conducting off-campus recruitment drive for BE/ BTech/ BSC/ BCA/ BCOM/ BA candidate for Service Desk Associate position. Interested candidate can apply ASAP.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses into separate companies.
Position: Service Desk Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary: 2 -3 LPA
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, chat, and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 2019 Batch.
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates (Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible).
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- The candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Wipro Selection Process: Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference. Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Atos | Syntel||Bangalore||Click Here|
|ZOHO||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Click Here|
|L & T||Across India||Click Here|
|Principal Finance||Pune||Click Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Click Here|
|Western Digital||Across India||Click Here|
|Hexaware||Pune, Salem India||Click Here|
|Hike||New Delhi||Click Here|
|Oracle||Across India||Click Here|
|Qualcomm||Bengalore, Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Job Category||B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BA, BCA, BE, Fresher, IT Jobs, Service Desk Associate, Wipro|
|Salary||2 -3 LPA|
|Employment Type||Full - Time|