“Vodafone” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Engineer Trainee across India. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Vodafone Group plc is a multinational telecommunications company. Its registered office is located in Newbury, Berkshire, England and its global headquarters is based in London, England. It predominantly operates services in the regions of Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
Position: Engineer Trainee
Experience Required: Fresher
- Microservices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- The IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and/or administrative services for the development of applications/products in line with the technology roadmap and standards.
- The IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of programme logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing).
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of development of applications/products.
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (eg Billing, CRM and Provisioning).
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, Engineer Trainee, Fresher, IT Jobs, Vodafone|
|YOP||2018, 2019, 2020|