“Verizon” is hiring BE/ BTech candidate as a Java Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Cellco Partnership, doing business as Verizon Wireless, is an American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and services. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications. Verizon Wireless provides service to 118.7 million subscribers.
Position: Java Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years’ | Fresher
Job Id: 528784
Job Description: The work you’ll be doing will support a portal that our millions of customers have access to online to have any question they have answered. When this application is working well, it is an important part of the overall customer experience. Under the guidance of senior applications staff, you will work as a team member on various projects to develop, implement and maintain this important application.
- Collecting client requirements, system features and functionality and developing system designs.
- Performing analysis and writing program specifications for multiple projects.
- Developing user interfaces, completing programming and producing targeted deliverable.
- Coordinating project requirements, schedules and activities and providing status reports.
- Supporting users by developing documentation and responding to inquiries.
- Performing technical evaluation of products to determine advantages and disadvantages.
- Code, validate and implement software solutions and code reviews.
- Gain knowledge on the existing system architecture and flow.
- Participate in the application requirements review meetings and perform requirement analysis.
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Handle change requests/support on a daily basis.
- Be involved in all phases of the development cycle and analyze gaps on an ongoing basis.
- Improve performance of the application on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure 100% availability of the application.
- Learn while on the job and show measurable results.
- Partner with QA team to address the identified defects on time.
- Participate in post implementation issues and performance review.
Eligibility and skills required
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience developing Java/J2ee web applications and Web Services.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
- Experience with Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring Data and Jersey.
- Experience with Angular JS, HTML 5 and CSS2 or CSS3.
- Knowledge of Maven and Spring Cloud tools.
- Knowledge of No SQL – Cassandra.
- Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology / Computer Applications /Business Administrations.
- Two or more years of experience in Java/J2EE.
- Strong experience in UI: React JS, Redux and popular frameworks for JS.
- Web Services: WSDL, XML, SOAP/REST, Log4j.
- Microservices: Spring Boot.
- Cloud: AWS – experience in developing for native deployments in cloud.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills; team oriented.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet critical deadlines.
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, B.Tech, BE, Fresher, IT Jobs, Java Developer, Verizon|
|YOP||2017, 2018, 2019|
|Employment Type||Full Time|