“Siemens Healthineers” is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire Software Developer. Interested candidate can read the details and apply as soon as possible.
About Company: Siemens Healthineers AG is the mother company for several medical technology companies and is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany. The company dates its early beginnings in 1847 to a small family business in Berlin, co-founded by Werner von Siemens.
Position: Software Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience Required: 0-2 Years’
- Required to work on Test Automation Framework Development, Test Case Execution, Test Report generation and distribution.
- Responsible for the Development and Execution and Maintenance of test automation scripts for a product.
- Develop, execute and maintain Automation Test Suites for Functional and Performance Tests.
- Requirement analysis, design and delivery of the test automation suite.
- Create efficient and effective test datasets for system, smoke and performance testing.
- Coordinate and set up the test environments for different types of tests, which involves configuration the product under test.
Experience & Skills
- 0-2 years of total experience in Software Development/ Test Automation.
- Expertise in programming with Object Oriented Language preferably C#.
- Expertise with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Expertise in Test Automation Library creation.
- Generic knowledge on network, Web services and IT tools.
- Preference if experience with Industrial Automation Domain.
- Experience in Ranorex test automation framework would be a plus.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', 2017 batch, 2018 batch, 2019 batch, 2020 batch, B.Tech, BE, IT Jobs, M.Tech, MCA, ME, Siemens, Software Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|