“Seagate Technology” is conducting for Engineering Graduates as Intern. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn’t do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.Seagate provides an environment where equal opportunity is available to all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, perceived or actual religious creed or political opinion, military and veteran status, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, taking or requesting a reasonable accommodation for a protected basis, or other basis protected by applicable law.
- Creative, independent and self-starter individual with excellent written and interpersonal communication who would be looking forward to work in corporate set up.
- Must be authorized to work in India while pursing education. • Working knowledge of Unix-based Operating Systems.
- Teamwork is a core competency at Seagate, individual must be able to work and communicate effectively with a diverse group of engineers.
- Must have demonstrated ability to study a functional area in depth.
- Ability to present to colleagues and partners.
- Research/ investigate emerging technologies in storage components and system, Data creation models and storage security
- Document current and future storage architectures for different applications
- Provide research intelligence for future Seagate products or create reference architectures
- Work with subject matter experts at all Seagate (worldwide) sites
- Create internal and external research papers and work with your affiliated school to bring academic research in these areas for applications in storage industry.
|Job Category||B.Tech, BE, Seagate Technology|