“Radware“ is conducting recruitment for Engineering Graduates as Software QA Engineer. Interested candidates can read the details and apply asap.
About Company: Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), is a global leader of cyber security and application delivery solutions for physical, cloud, and software defined data centers. Its award-winning solutions portfolio secures the digital experience by providing infrastructure, application, and corporate IT protection and availability services to enterprises globally. Radware’s solutions empower more than 12,500 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down
Position: Software QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics / SW Engineering / Telecommunication or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in testing of Networking products
- Hands-on and understanding of Networking protocols:
- Ethernet, VLAN, Switching, Bridging, Dynamic Routing, ICMP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, GRE, HTTP/S, DNS, RADIUS, SIP, SSL
- Basic coding skills in Java/Python
- Motivated and inquisitive team player
- Ability to execute and deliver creative results under pressure
- Focused with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning/Design/Implementation and Execution of Functional and Interoperability Test beds Automated as well as Manual to address project requirements.
- Working with various Development/Testing/PMs/Technical Writers/Support teams.
- Working with cutting edge Cloud and Cyber Security technologies.
Latest Govt Job: Apply Now
Latest Walk-in Drive: Check here
Latest Off-Campus Recruitment: Apply Now
|Job Category||0-2 years', B.Tech, BE, Radware|